Thursday, April 11, 2013

Assignment 7 - Slideshow

Jack and Annabelle Slideshow

After taking and looking at 200+ photos, the slideshow is finally completed. The photos are not Photoshopped even though there were several that I color corrected and cropped in Final Cut Pro. I decided not to use iMovie because the automatic Ken Burns effect irritated me and audio level control in Final Cut is less stressful to deal with.

Overall, working without images was more difficult for me because I'm not used to working without visuals. But once I incorporated the images, I literally breathed a sigh of relief. I'm glad I did this project because I've always wanted to try stop-motion but the lengthy process intimidates me. So I feel that this project is a step towards it.

YouTube link: Jack and Annabelle slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment